onsdag 5 mars 2008

Hon skriver det hon tänker

Två låt texter skriven av min lilla söta vackra svarta.
Nina är hennes namn, snart 21 och en prinsessa och ängel..

SONG TO PAPPA

Please please papa
When will you see
That the princess you always dreamt of
Is in your head, she's not me

Why cant you accept
and then help me grow
Instead of keep on dreaming
changing, trying, that makes me so old

I'm not a perfect flower
I have my thorns and broken spine
So dont try to keep me
inside an imaginary bubble with no troubles to find

You cant protect me
and save me from the world
If I fall then let me be
I will rise in my own

Im not the princess you always dreamt of
Im sorry to say but I will never be
I have my thorns and my broken spine
So, papa. Cant you just settle with me?

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

TINY FRAGMENTS

I’ve started to loose you baby
Can no longer remember the taste of your tounge
The smell of your fabric chlothing or
How you said you’d never let me down

I guess time is slipping away and
Somethings are ment to forget
Remember how we said it would last forever
Well, we’d thought so when we first met

As I said, time is slipping
But im not really that sad
You know, there comes something good out of everything
We’d learn, even out of the times that were bad

Now it’s time for us to start moving
On our own, towards life and all it got to share
Im not afraid or anything, life’ll treat me good
I can stand on my own to feets now, Im just so happy, Now I dare


Inga kommentarer: